Сeramic blanket TP 1430 128 25 mm
- Availability: В наличии
- prolonged thermal stability at temperatures up to 1350 С;
- high energy saving indicators;
- resistance to erosion in acidic and alkaline environments with high humidity and when in contact with oils;
- easy to install (the material is elastic, flexible and strong).
- thermal insulation and lining of manufacturing equipment (furnaces, boilers, etc.);
- sealing of dampers of heating furnaces (metallurgy, mechanical engineering);
- as a raw material for further processing of modules and blocks;
- soundproof, fire and electrical safety systems.
We would like to draw customers’ attention to the blanket (mat) made of high-temperature ceramic fibers. The density and the specified thickness (25 mm) are provided by the machine sewing technology using threads of its own fiber.
Type: a white refractory blanket (mat)
Basic thermophysical indicators:
- high application temperature - 1430 С;
- insignificant linear shrinkage after 24 hours of heating at a temperature of 1100 C;
- stable density of 128 kg / m3;
- thickness 25 mm;
- width 610 mm;
- length 7320 mm;
- thermal and mechanical strength;
- good noise absorption effect.
They confirm the distinctive qualities of ceramic blankets.
A white refractory blanket does not contain asbestos and is ready for use. Even after long-term burning it restores its physical and chemical properties. It is easy to handle and can be quickly and securely attached to the required surfaces.