What are the different types of ceramic fiber blankets?
Thermal insulation blanket (mat) based on ceramic fiber is widely and effectively used for thermal insulation of equipment of many industrial enterprises, construction and in everyday life. Thermal insulation blankets can have different thicknesses - from 13 to 50 mm, densities from - 96 to 160 kg/m3 and sizes, but they have the same basis, which is high-quality raw material in the form of high-temperature ceramic fiber. That provides the material with high thermophysical heat resistance properties, thermal capacity and density.
Main properties of ceramic fiber blankets
Termo Protekt insulation blanket is a mechanically strong, flexible and dense high-tech product. The strength of the blankets is achieved by the special sewing method using threads of the same fiber and further heat treatment (thereby reducing further shrinkage of the material). Ceramic mats are very easy to install, practical and durable when used at high temperatures.
The refractory blanket is versatile and highly-effective while sealing, insulating, lining furnaces, boilers, turbines, steam lines, gas ducts, as well as using in fire protection systems.
- thermal insulation of heating equipment;
- industrial furnace lining;
- pipeline insulation;
- transport shields and covers;
- insulation of ladles, mixers and thermal box accumulators of all types;
- insulation of doors, dampers, inspection ports;
- insulating layers of air heaters and gas ducts;
- in the construction of buildings, boiler rooms, steam pipelines.
Advantages of ceramic blankets:
- effective thermal insulation at low density;
- thermal stability (recrystallization resistance of fibers);
- resistance to thermal shocks and thermal changes;
- stable density and low shrinkage;
- low thermal conductivity and heat capacity;
- high chemical resistance;
- products are elastic and fit tightly to structures;
- resistance to vibration and deformation;
- effective sound absorption;
- insulation of curved surfaces (for long radius).
The orders are shipped on the day of payment.