We are seeking a candidate for the position of sales manager
About this position
Inventum Polska supplies innovative high-temperature refractory materials and installs thermal insulation of industrial equipment. We are looking for a sales manager to join our team.
- full-time employment;
- official employment;
- office based position with business trips;
- work schedule: from 08:00 to 17:00;
- salary: fixed salary +% based on interview results, ½ of the fixed salary for the internship period.
- technical education;
- 2+ years of experience in B2B and B2C sales (required);
- confident PC user;
- understanding the principles of the CRM system;
- proactivity, discipline, result-oriented mindset;
- communication skills, literacy and fluency in Polish (B2) and Ukrainian/Russian;
- willingness to travel on business;
- striving for growth and development, willingness to learn constantly;
- stress tolerance.
finding clients (making calls, drafting commercial offers, attend meetings, participation in tenders, etc.)
customer service (taking orders, document control, including preparation and signing of contracts, controlling payments, shipments and accounting documents);
maintaining a client base, including daily work in the company's CRM system;
work with the company's website and accounts on trading sites (receiving and processing orders, filling out and editing texts, prices, etc., if necessary);
market analysis (including new niches, competitors, their prices, etc.);
Preference will be given to a man with positive work experience in a similar field of work. It is mandatory to indicate your age, work experience, education, contact details and expected salary level in your CV.