Ceramic paper TP 1260 5x610x10000 mm
- Availability: In Stock
- high temperature resistance of the material;
- low heat accumulation and its transfer;
- high resistance to chemical corrosion;
- effective heat, electrical and sound insulation;
- good mechanical strength and treatability;
- environmental friendliness in long-term use.
Examples of application:
- high-temperature insulation for electrical heaters, devices, elements (for example, electric induction furnaces);
- thermal insulation for fire protection (heat shields);
- thermal insulation for steel ladles and transfer molds;
- refractory gaskets in joints, seams and joints;
- single use insulating material.
Due to innovative technologies and chemical composition (a mixture of fibers of aluminum oxide 47-50%, silicon oxide 50-53%), ceramic paper has excellent thermophysical properties and is widely used in manufacturing and everyday life.
Ceramic fiber paper is flexible, elastic with a sufficiently high strength and has homogeneous structure. The density of the material is 200 kg / m3. This is a light high-temperature product, the peak temperature resistance reaches 1260 C and the recommended operating temperature is within 1000 C. Ceramic paper can withstand thermal shocks and heat changes, as it has a consistently low thermal conductivity.
Type: Ceramic thermal insulation paper
5 x 610 x 40000 mm.
Ceramic thermal insulation paper is rolled into rolls. Easy to process and install (easy to mark, cut, wrap).