Refractory board TP 1050 10x600x1200 mm
- Availability: В наличии
- high temperature operating mode;
- efficient energy saving;
- stable operation in a variable temperature range;
- strength under mechanical stress (compression, bending, pressure);
- resistance to open fire and negative environment (acid, alkali).
Examples of using:
- fireproof protection of industrial furnaces, boilers and chimneys;
- insulating material in fire protection systems and power grids;
- as a heat insulator for steel-pouring ladles and equipment for the transportation of liquid aluminum.
Thermal insulation board made of ceramic fiber has homogeneous structure and precise measurement. It is strong, rigid and has good elastic properties. The board is produced by mixing ceramic fibers and an adhesive of organic and non-organic combination in specific ratios and the required temperature conditions. This technology has provided the refractory boards with excellent qualities:
- peak temperature up to 1050 С;
- excellent thermal shock resistance.
Type: a refractory board
- thickness 10 mm;
- width 600 mm;
- length 1200 mm.
Thermal insulation board is easy to process during installation (sawing and cutting without any difficulties), under mechanical pressure and bending, it retains its strength and has a long service life. Refractory boards are easy to transport.
Installation and operation manual for ceramic fiber boards
First-time heating properties and the use of boards for lining.
Ceramic fiber boards contain a small percentage of organic and inorganic binder. Therefore, in the process of the first-time heating, when the temperature of the board rises up to 200-300 C, the organic binder burns out, followed by intense smoke emission, a loss of mass up to 5.5% and a strength reduction of the board to 50-60% (this is the case for unpolished boards and observed only during the first-time heating). When the temperature reaches 800-900 C and above, the inorganic binder hardens and, as a result, the board material hardens up to 80% of the initial strength. Therefore, when using boards as the first (working) layer of lining, the temperature of the board body should not be lower than 900 C.
In addition, at a working temperature close to the maximum, the boards are prone to linear shrinkage up to 3%, which must be taken into account when designing and installing the lining, by using heat shrinkable joints between individual elements. Heat shrinkable joints are made of ceramic fiber blankets of the appropriate temperature of use. The blanket with a thickness of 12.5 mm (density 128 kg / m3) is doubled and compressed during installation up to 10-12 mm (for the dimensions of the mounted boards 1200x1000 mm). When using boards as a compensation or heat-insulating layer (at a layer temperature of less than 900 C), heat shrinkable joints are not installed.
Fastening boards during installation.
- During installation, the boards are glued to the surface of the framework or the previous layer with heat-resistant adhesive for ceramic fibers (the temperature of use is not lower than the temperature of use of the boards). To obtain a layer of more than 50 mm, the plates are glued together using a heat-resistant adhesive for ceramic fibers.
- The boards in the lining layer are attached to the framework with anchors and washers made of heat-resistant steel (the heat resistance of the steel should correspond to the temperature of the lining layer with the boards). The dimensions and spacing of the anchors are determined by the project (at least 9 pieces per board 1200x1000 mm).
The design of the anchors, washers, and their fastening is determined by the project in each specific case.